1. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
2. You always have a choice.
3. Feelings will always, always outweigh logic. Try to fight it, and you’ll be unhappy.
4. Don’t leave things ambiguous. A no is a no.
5. If you don’t speak up in class, someone else will.
6. Friends will be there, if they aren’t there, they aren’t friends.
7. Writing is the easiest thing and the hardest all at the same time. It’s like love. Maybe it is love.
8. People leave, and you have to deal with it the best way you can.
9. Milk and cereal is all I need to feel fresh in the morning.
10. People have all the right to criticise your personal choices even if it doesn’t affect their lives. It’s only up to you to defend yourself.
11. Chinese New Year is coming and I think I know what I will say to my relatives this year.
12. I will tell them: “I want to write.”
13. Being alone for the whole day with a book at the poolside feels like the lightest thing in the world.
14. I am looking forward to the wonderful ways the weekend will challenge me. Bring it on.